FUTURITY GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
Formed in early 2020, Futurity Global Private Limited is an e-commerce firm and fully-licenced executive search agency registered in Singapore. We manage the job-board website www.futurityjobs.com. Futurity Global helps clients involved in Airport Design & Construction; Architecture, Landscape, and Interior Design; Buildings Design & Construction; Environmental Studies & Engineering; Quantity Surveying, Commercial, Contracts, Legal, Administration; Railway Design & Construction; SMART Vehicles Design, Engineering, and Manufacturing; Urban Development; and Water & Wastewater Treatment Engineering. Should you need assistance to find talent for your organisation, please contact our Managing Director, Jon Williams.
- Advertising – Post your own adverts, manage your adverts online, and receive responses directly to your email, or direct people to your company website. To start advertising, please purchase Job Credits.
- Partnered Promotions – If you’d like our help to promote your vacancies via social media and to also perform a talent search to help you find suitable candidates, contact us today.
- Head-Hunts – Executive-search services via our employment agency (Futurity Global Pte. Ltd.). We will locate suitable candidates and ensure that they meet the criteria for the role. Contact us today for more details.
COMPANY REGISTRATION DETAILS
- Singapore Unique Entity Number: 202001647Z
- Registered address: 10 Anson Road, 27-15, International Plaza, Singapore, 079903
- Singapore Employment Agency Licence: 20S0056
Jon Williams is the Managing Director of Futurity Global Private Limited. Jon started his recruitment career in 2006. In his early career, he worked for a geoscience consultancy group in the UK and helped to recruit oil & gas specialists. In 2012, Jon moved to Houston, TX, USA, to further pursue his career. Following a move to Singapore in May 2014, Jon switched his focus away from fossil fuels and moved to help clients working on improving civil infrastructure (particularly transport infrastructure) within the Asia-Pacific region. Jon has built up strong connections with leading architectural, engineering, and construction companies as well as developers and operators.